Full property description
It’s on the first floor, 70 square meters in size, divided into:
• a spacious living room with a couch and a sofa bed, dining table and four seats; a corner unit with a comfortable chair; amazing view on the Campo and the Rio dei Mendicanti,
• a modern kitchen with gas stove and oven so as a small dining table,
• one bedroom with a double bed and with a single bed (windows looking to a small alley),
• one bedroom with 2 single beds (windows looking to a small alley),
• a wonderful bathroom with bath tub (including shower device) and bidet.
The apartment is spacious, bright and friendly. In autumn 2012 it was completely renovat-ed. The tasteful furniture, the sense for some lovely details so as a collection of selected Venetian pictures and paintings create a stylish and comfortable atmosphere.
From the windows of the living room you have an amazing view on the wonderful Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo and the canal Rio dei Mendicanti.
Prices for up to 4 people:
3 nights from € 630,-
4 nights from € 690,-
5 nights from € 770,-
6 nights from € 840,-
7 nights from € 920,-.
Final cleaning, linen & towels included.
Electricity and gas extra.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Water view
- City view
Complete with free Wi-Fi internet access, washing machine, air condition in the living room, TV (local channels).
The apartment is located in the Castello district, directly at the wonderful Campo SS.Giovanni e Paolo, close to the Fondamente Nuove. It is still a very ‘venetian’ area with small restaurants, bars, everyday life shops and several grocery stores nearby the apart-ment. This area is appreciated because, even if it is not touristic, it is very close to many major sights in Venice. From the living room of the apartment you have an amazing view on the SS. Giovanni e Paolo square, with the very elegant hospital façade, the stunning church and the statue of Colleoni (see photo top left!).
St. Mark’s Square and Rialto Bridge can easily be reached in a 10 minutes foot walk.
Vaporetto / waterbus line 5.2, boat stop: Ospedale.
Direct boat connection to the airport Marco Polo with the Alilaguna-Line.
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Health/beauty spa
- Fitness center/gym