Le Terrazze di Sofia
Full property description
Located on the 4th (top) floor and approximately 120 square metres in size. It is made up of
• Spacious comfortable living room (36 square meters) with sofas area and dining table with chairs for 6 persons;
• 2 spacious double bedrooms, each with a large wardrobe;
• A third bedroom with 1 single bed and a possible additional bed;
• 2 bathrooms, one with shower and one with bathtub, both with WC and one with bidet;
• well equipped kitchen with dining table and serving passage to the terrace;
• Wonderful large terrace, about 30 square meters, furnished with outdoor tables and chairs. The terrace offers an unforgettable view on the Venetian roofs!
The interior is decorated with antique furniture and selected decors and it inspires a welcoming elegance. The floors are made with venetian “terrazzo”, a handcraft technique consisting of small marble particles used in the past centuries in all the main Venetian buildings.
Prices - 11.11.2017 to 24.03.2018 excluding the periods around Christmas, New Year and Carnevale:
3 nights from € 850,-
4 nights from € 990,-
5 nights from € 1.130,-
6 nights from € 1.250,-
7 nights from € 1.390,-.
Prices - 24.03.2018 to 16.11.2018:
3 nights from € 950,-
4 nights from € 1.100,-
5 nights from € 1.260,-
6 nights from € 1.420,-
7 nights from € 1.580,-.
Final cleaning, linen & towels included.
Electricity and gas extra.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Coffee maker
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Smoking allowed outside
- City view
Complete with Wi-Fi internet connection, air conditioning (splits in the living room and in the corridor), dishwasher, washing machine and TV (local channels).
The apartment is located in the district of Castello in a quiet little side street called Calle della Madoneta, not far away from Campo Santa Maria Formosa, a lovely square with one of the main churches in Venice.
Both the Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge can be reached in about 10 minutes foot walk as well as Campo San Giovanni e Paolo, with its sidewalk cafes and its overwhelming church, which is one of the largest and oldest in Venice.
The apartment on the top floor of a building dated 1429 was property of the daughter of the famous gallery owner Peggy Guggenheim until the 60’s.
From the vaporetto stop of Fondamenta Nove leave the boats to the islands of Murano, Burano, Lido and Torcello.
Vaporetto/ ferry boat line 2, boat stop: Rialto; line 2, boat stop San Zaccaria.
Direct connection to the airport Marco Polo with the Alilaguna-Line Arancio, boat stop Rialto or with the Alilaguna-Line Blu, boat stop San Zaccaria.
- Antique shops
- Fitness center/gym