Diva - Palazzo Agnus Dei
Full property description
If you want to get to know a really special apartment, we can recommend you our new apartment close to waterbus stop SAN STAE in the area (sestiere) of Santa Croce.
The apartment is on the first floor of the palace – the piano nobile - with an additional attic area.
It is approximately 140 square meters in size, made of:
- Large bright, central space with dining area and some antique sofa and chairs;
- Living room with comfortable sofa and chairs;
- Kitchen with a central dining table;
- mall studio with a single bed;
- Large bedroom with double bed and an adjacent bathroom with shower;
- Small bedroom with a single bed so as an additional single bed and an adjacent bathroom with bathtub and WC;
- Double bedroom in the attic area with an adjacent bathroom with shower and WC;
- Extra WC close to the central room.
The apartment has been totally renovated in 2017, maintaining all the precious original treasures like the wonderful marble floors, the original paintings of the ceiling, some antique fragments on the walls but offering on the other side all modern comfort.
The apartment is decorated and equipped with exquisite taste. Wonderful colors and so many selected details create an amazing atmosphere!
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Vitro ceramic
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Separate WC
- Smoking allowed outside
- Water view
Complete with air conditioning, dish washer, washing machine, dryer,
Satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet access.
The Santa Croce district is characterized by an atmosphere which more than others can be described as a little “dreamy”. You can still enjoy the tranquility of our silent city, but also be surprised by some corners, such for young people as well as older one. Where you can rest under the ancient trees, or relax in one of the wonderful coffee bars.
And for art lovers, there is much to discover: nearby are some of the most important buildings of Venice : the church of San Giovanni Evangelista, the Frari church, the Scuola Grande di San Rocco, the beautiful baroque church of San Stae and the museum Palazzo Mocenigo.
In a short walk you can reach the lively and still ‘authentic’ Campo San Giacomo dell’Orio..
The area is well supplied with restaurants, bars and shops. And by the close Rialto Market you can buy excellent fish and grocery over the week.
Line 1, boat stop: San Stae.
Boat connection to/from the Marco Polo Airport with the Alilaguna-Line.
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Antique shops