Full property description
The apartment is on the 4th (top) floor , about 45 square metres in size, made of:
• kitchen / living room with a dining table, 4 seats and a small sofa bed, gas stove.
• Bedroom with double bed (separable if necessary) and a spacious wardrobe.
• Bathroom with tub and shower device, toilet and bidet.
• Community terrace on the 5th floor which can be used by the guests of the apartment. The terrace is equipped with a table and 2 seats.
The apartment is bright and offers a friendly and cozy atmosphere. The furniture is simple and functional, a mixture of modern and antique.
You can enjoy beautiful views over the roofs, some gardens and parts of the lagoon.
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- High-speed Internet
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Smoking allowed outside
- City view
It is equipped with washing machine and a radio. Free Wi-Fi Internet access!
The apartment is located in the eastern part of Venice in the district of S. Elena, the „lungs of Venice”. In this rather „young“ district, which was built mostly in the beginning of the 20th century, are living mainly residents, who appreciate all these plenty of trees and public green spaces, the wide views over the lagoon.
This part of the city has remained rather untouched by tourist influences and has preserved its original charm. Small grocery stores in the immediate vicinity as well as many shops in the nearby Via Garibaldi offer a good supply of daily necessities. Cute little bars and trattorias invite you to a little "breather".
It takes about 20 to 25 minute walk to St. Mark's Square. The lively Via Garibaldi and the Biennale exhibition areas are reachable within a few minutes foot walk.
Vaporetto: boat stop ‚S. Elena’, line 1 or line 4.1 and 4.2.
- Fitness center/gym
- Water sports