Located on the 4th (top) floor and approximately 120 square metres in size.
It is made up of:
The apartment was completely renovated in 2011. The interior is decorated with antique furniture and selected decors and it inspires a welcoming elegance.
The floors are made with venetian “terrazzo”, a handcraft technique consisting of small marble particles used in the past centuries in all the main Venetian buildings.
The apartment is complete with free Wi-Fi Internet access, air conditioning (splits in the living room and in the corridor), dishwasher and washing machine.
The apartment is located in the district of Castello in a quiet little side street called Calle della Madoneta, not far away from Campo Santa Maria Formosa, a lovely square with one of the main churches in Venice.
Both the Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge can be reached in about 10 minutes foot walk as well as Campo San Giovanni e Paolo, with its sidewalk cafes and its overwhelming church, which is one of the largest and oldest in Venice.
The apartment on the top floor of a building dated 1429 was property of the daughter of the famous gallery owner Peggy Guggenheim until the 60’s.
From the vaporetto stop of Fondamenta Nove leave the boats to the islands of Murano, Burano, Lido and Torcello.